• We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
• We cannot guarantee availability of all products at all stores. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
• The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
• We reserve the right not to accept any order.
• All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
Our minimum purchase is N20,000 of wines and spirits
• For orders of all items (except Gift Solutions gift packs, see separate section) we normally guarantee delivery within seven days of your order except where indicated. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer..
• We may use an independent courier. The courier will only attempt to deliver the product twice, after which we regret that you will be responsible for making your own arrangements with them for delivery. The products will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
• For all orders made before 11 am in the morning, we deliver same day while orders made after 11am will be delivered the next day.Please read more on our Delivery section.We do not deliver to other parts of the country for now. Different rates apply for "Gift Solutions" gifts. Please read more on our delivery section.
• Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
• Although we endeavor to ensure that all pricing information on this website are accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
• We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
• We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
Cancellations and complaints
• You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to your nearest distribution center
• In the event of complaint in relation to a particular order, please contact us. Alternatively, email email@example.com giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
• For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
• In the first instance please contact us by email or telephone, as indicated on your order confirmation email and on the website.
• This website is operated by Wines et al. Registered address: Wines et al, 19 Lewis Fadipe Street, Ajah
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria and any disputes will be decided only by the Nigeria courts.